Start With the Finish
- Save time: rather than scheduling someone to finish the door later, install the complete system in one day.
- Deliver a high-quality finish: factory-applied finish in a controlled environment ensures a beautiful, consistent finish every single time.
- Comply with the warranty: the pre-finishing process delivers a consistent finish on all six sides of the product which is completed within the same time period, leaving nothing to chance.
- Maximize revenue: invest in pre-finished doors and continue installations year-round—even through harsh Northeast and Mid-Atlantic winters.
The BWI Difference
Our climate-controlled facility allows us to provide consistent color applications time after time, and our speed to the market allows your customer a fast turnaround from beginning to end. Our relationship with Sherwin Williams and their wide array of color choices easily complement any and all of the current industry design trends.
“The unrivaled performance of the BWI Castlegate Unit and BWI Fine Finishing now provides you with an unbeatable combination of both quality, performance, and affordable value.”
**Actual colors may vary, due to screen resolution and definition. Color samples show approximate paint colors, as closely as possible.
+ Snowstorm is an extra bright white accomplished by using an un-tinted white base. Samples and additional paint for matching trim can be obtained directly from BWI.
Ask your BWI authorized retailer or local BWI professional for an actual color sample.
NOTE: Custom paint colors are available on all interior and exterior doors.
ADDITIONAL NOTES AND SERVICES
- Color matches are available for most major brands of shutter colors
- Color matches are available for most major window brands
- Custom interior paint colors available.
- Custom paint colors are available for exterior fiberglass doors
- Custom paint and stain colors are available for exterior wood doors
- Prefinishing molding packages are also available to compliment your interior or exterior package
Save time and guarantee your warranty by taking advantage of the BWI Prefinish program! With 40 colors to choose from in our standard palette, you can truly make your home YOURS.